1. Billing Start Date – The first date of your next billing cycle.
2. Mode – Whether you’re billing for upcoming lessons (pre-paid) or lessons that have already happened (post-paid).
3. Invoice Date – Choose how many days before the billing cycle starts you want the invoice to be created (this setting is optional).
4. Due Date – Choose how many days after the invoice date you want the payment to be due (this setting is optional).
5. Format – Select from Condensed, Normal, or Expanded views to change how much information is displayed on the invoice.
6. Include Previous Balance – Selecting this will carry forward any outstanding balances (we recommend leaving this enabled).
7. Footer Note – If you have additional information to add to your invoices, this is a great place to put it. Keep in mind, this note will be included in all future instances of the invoices unless you update the auto-invoice settings.
8. Auto-Email – We hope this one’s self-explanatory, but just in case… Enabling this means the invoice will automatically be emailed to the parent once it’s been created. Don’t worry, you’ll receive an auto-invoice summary 4 days before the invoice date so you can spot check and make any corrections if needed.