If you’re using a custom domain name with TutorBird and you don’t yet have a SSL certificate, it’s time to update your domain configuration (it’s easy and free). We’ll be sending an email to anyone who needs to update their domain configuration. If you’re already using TutorBird to host your website, you’re A-OK and don’t need to worry about a thing.
Every little thing is gonna be alright! Here are some fixes to Online Payments for you:
- TutorBird will now detect and ignore duplicate transaction information if PayPal or Stripe sends it to us by mistake.
- We identified and fixed an issue with the Account & Invoices page that could cause the page to become unresponsive after generating invoices in bulk. Thanks to everyone who reported this issue and provided feedback.
Attendance Pop-Up Fixes:
- For teachers who copy and paste lesson notes into the Attendance pop-up window, we’ve added some improvements to clean up any malformed formatting that gets in there.
- Some users reported issues with the “New Email” page sending duplicate emails; we’ve implemented some safe guards to prevent this from happening.
- The Student Portal calendar no longer shows the events for teachers of inactive students.
- We’ve modified the Trope and Zerofour website themes so that bold text appears more consistently across browsers (we’re looking at you, Firefox).
Shout out to the development squad!
- We’ve updated some of our infrastructure to enable HTTP/2.0. This allows the site to load a bit faster on modern devices (particularly mobile devices like phones and tablets).
Did you know? You can now print a black and white report if your Accent Color is set to white!
Please note: If you require technical assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org