We are continuously striving to improve the user experience of TutorBird! Check out this week’s improvements below.
Just a heads up, for the remainder of the summer we’ll be focusing on internal changes to improve overall performance. During this time, we will not be posting our regular weekly updates as frequently. Don’t worry though! Regular updates will resume in early September.
- When adding a new transaction to a family account, there’s now a “Save & Add” button to make it easier to add multiple transactions.
- You can now disable the Daily Agenda email if you have no events scheduled. This option is located under “My Preferences”.
- We made a handful of minor improvements to the Student Import feature.
- The Student Details page has been modified to disable browser auto-complete. Some teachers were having information auto-filled by Chrome into the student’s contact information.
- The custom email templates are now sorted alphabetically in the email composer drop down list.
- We fixed an issue that could cause fixed monthly charges to double up when manually adjusting them.
Did you know? If your TutorBird subscription is in the same currency as your country, we will automatically record your membership into Expenses & Other Revenue. Currently only available in the US and Canada.
Please note: If you require technical assistance please contact our support team at email@example.com.