We’ve been getting so much positive feedback from our recent update, which included a major overhaul to email capabilities within TutorBird. But we haven’t stopped yet! The team has just released some new updates that improve usability throughout the platform.
Our latest updates:
- When manually emailing an invoice, and Auto Pay is an option, the Email Invoice dialog box now gives you options to attempt Auto Pay or not (previously this was a checkbox you needed to select if you wanted to attempt Auto Pay, which could be overlooked).
- To improve performance and navigation, we split New Email and Message History into two pages (previously these were different tabs on the same page).
- On the New Email pages, we’ve moved Show Inactive and Extra Recipients up to the toolbar.
- For multi-tutor businesses, we updated the language on the Tutors & Admins User Details page to make it more clear what the different options mean. User Type can be set to either Tutoring Staff or Non-Tutoring Staff (for example, front desk staff). Privileges can be set to Administrator (these users can access all parts of TutorBird and create other users) or have specific options selected.
- Online Resources can now be ordered in the beta version of the Student Portal.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed a minor issue that was preventing the “Change Family” option from allowing you to create a new family.
- Fixed an issue with the new Sign-Up Widget that was causing custom fields to not display if special characters were used.
Did you know? You can schedule an email to send at a later time, and forward an email from your Message History? Read more about these and other recent email updates here!