Happy New Year from the TutorBird team! We’re starting off 2021 with some exciting new updates, including a brand new way to organize your files and some improvements to the beta attendance feature.
Upgrades & enhancements:
- We’ve introduced Tutor Spaces – a new feature to Online Resources to better organize your files. This change only applies to multi-tutor businesses. You can read more here.
- We’ve cleaned up the layout on the beta attendance feature and added collapsible panels. In an individual lesson, the Attendance Status panel will be expanded by default.
- The “Late” Attendance Status option has been removed and added as a sub-option under “Present.”
- Launching Zoom lessons from the attendance page now opens in a new tab.
- The invoice “Make a Payment” button now works even after switching tabs.
- When adding a card through the Portal, the “Add Card” wait dialog box no longer closes when you click on the background.
- We updated the wording on email invoice dialog to “Do not attempt payment automatically” for better clarity.
- We’ve updated the invoice settings so the Invoice Due Date can no longer be set as a date before the Invoice Date.
- We’ve added a banner on the home page if the tutor’s email address has bounced. Previously this notification only appeared in the Notification Center so the tutor may not realize they aren’t receiving system emails if they don’t check their notifications.
- We’ve added pagination to the Notification Center and to Online Resources.
Our other fixes:
- We fixed an issue where Auto Pay wasn’t forced if the card was added before “Require Auto-Pay” was enabled by the business.
- We fixed a bug where tutors could see and click on the Add Card button even when the payment processor had no supported credit cards.
- We fixed an issue where clicking “Print Notes” from the attendance page was opening in the same tab instead of a new tab.
- We fixed a bug in the Lending Library where changes were not being saved on items that had already been lent.
- We fixed a bug where Blog Post categories in user websites did not URL encode the category names in links, so links containing category names with characters such as ampersands would not load.
- We fixed a bug that would cause News and Blog pages to crash on some hosted websites.
- We fixed an issue with tutor profile pictures where it couldn’t be updated. We also fixed the radio buttons for the photo Crop options, which were overlapping.
- We fixed an issue where the student’s anniversary displayed as “0th anniversary” on the Home Agenda when an event occurred in a year prior to the anniversary date. We also fixed an issue where the anniversary was shown when the student actually starts at a future date.
Did you know? Our new beta attendance experience allows you to attach files directly to your lesson notes! Read more about it here