We can’t believe it’s November already! Daylight savings time just ended, and over at the TutorBird office, we gained an hour of sleep – and you’re gaining some fresh new updates! Check them out below:
Upgrades & enhancements:
- When attaching files to lesson notes from Online Resources, the checkboxes will no longer appear next to folders.
- We’ve made some changes to Online Resources in the Student Portal so it will load faster.
- Student attendee lists now appear correctly in the calendar details pop-up in the Student Portal.
- We’ve upgraded how the system handles emailing invoices. Previously they would send one at a time and attempt Auto Pay with each invoice that had it enabled, which could cause it to time out if the payment processor took too long on a payment. With this new change, it should only take a few seconds to email all the invoices.
- Now, if all students are absent for an event, the “Cancel Registration” button no longer appears in the Student Portal calendar pop-up.
Our other fixes:
- We’ve fixed the scrolling issue in Safari on MacBooks (this was previously fixed on other iOS devices).
- We fixed a bug that caused Contact Form web pages to crash if no Checkbox input option was chosen.
- We fixed an issue where tutors/admins couldn’t disable the Blocked Dates feature for a primary event category.
- We fixed an issue where email & SMS reminders couldn’t be added or edited for event categories.
- We fixed an issue where attaching a file from Online Resources to lesson notes would result in that file’s permissions being overwritten to only the student(s) in the lesson.
- We added a missing space to the Uploading File message.
- We updated the message on the Account & Invoices page in the Student Portal to correct the grammar.
- We fixed an issue where some users with stored “Amex” cards were unable to update their card information.
- We fixed an issue with emailing group lesson notes that occurred when saving attendance for an individual student in a group lesson first, then writing the group notes.
- We fixed an issue that would cause manually sent invoice emails and SMS reminders to not use the business’ currency symbol (it would default to $)
Did you know? Our new beta attendance experience allows you to attach files directly to your lesson notes! Read more about it here