This month’s update includes a number of improvements and fixes across the whole platform. From websites to emails to reports and more, check out our TutorBird tune-ups!
Upgrades & Enhancements:
- LinkedIn social links on the website builder can now support both personal profiles and company pages! Previously it would always default to the URL format of a personal profile so links to company pages didn’t open.
- We’ve changed the gender field on the sign-up form from a drop-down menu to an open text field.
- We made a change so the Help Center will now correctly display, regardless of browser language. Previously, if the browser was set to a different language, the Help Center would open but not load.
- The location field on a lesson/event for a Zoom lesson will now only display the URL for attendees who are registered.
- We removed a stray semicolon from the sign-up form in the Super Hero website template.
- The website media library “Date Added” field now displays the date in local time, not UTC.
- We’ve removed the image markers from the plain text version of emails. This prevents the